AREAS OF PRActicE
Real estate law
- Parcel Modifications
- Recasting and Demarcation Procedures
- National and Foreign Companies (incorporation, adaptation, transformations and
- Corporate and Business Law
- Contracts and Obligations
- Banking Law
- Financial Market
- Intellectual property
- Foreign investment
- Free trade zone
- Consortia or Participation Companies
- Maritime Law
- Fusions and acquisitions
- Heritage Organization
- Organization and Partition of Companies
- Legal Advice on Structuring and Financing of Investment Projects
- Stock Market and Structuring of Public and Private Bond Issues
Alternative Resolution of National and International Conflicts: Negotiation, Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration
- Negotiation, conciliation, mediation and arbitration.
- Contracts and Obligations
- family affairs
- Marriage Regimes
- Successions and Partitions
- Civil Liability
- Civil Status Acts
- Civil law
- Commercial Law
- Compulsive Collections and Real Estate and Movable Foreclosures
- Damages and Losses – Civil Liability
- Labor Law
- Administrative and Regulatory Law
- Tax or Tax Law
- Criminal Law and Financial Crimes
- Real estate law
- Constitutional right
- Family right
- International right
- Public Law
- Consumer Right
- Unfair Competition
GET A ConsultATION
It is a pleasure for office bisono to be able to offer you more information about the services of our firm.
HOW TO INCORPORATE A FOREIGN COMPANY IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC?
(Incorporation, adaptation, transformations and maintenance): Our registered correspondent for more than twenty years with the international law firm Morgan & Morgan in Panama, allows the incorporation of foreign companies. We also offer services of incorporation, adaptation, transformation of foreign companies. Please contact this law office if you have any queries in this regard.
HOW TO CARRY OUT AN ARBITRATION IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC?
Arbitration is an alternative dispute resolution method, in which traditional justice is excluded by an arbitration forum other than traditional justice. If you have any concerns about ad-hoc or institutional arbitration, please contact Oficina Bisonó.
HOW CAN I REGULARIZE MY IMMIGRATION STATUS IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC?
We advise foreigners to obtain residences, by investment, pension or income from a foreign source, to have a legal immigration status in the Dominican Republic, if they have any concerns or queries about their immigration status. Contact us to offer you a personalized service.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF INCORPORATING A FREE ZONE IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC?
In the Dominican Republic there are tax benefits for free zones, through a special tax regime. Contact Oficina Bisonó if you wish to incorporate a free zone in the Dominican Republic, to attend to your request.